Sunday, August 07, 2011

Plan B

I am at point A. I want to go to point B. I don't have a plan or a map. There are many roads that lead from point A to point B, but right now, i can't see which. My only plan is to get to point B. I keep walking. On rare occasions while i walk, i can briefly see with absolute clarity, the reason why the road i am walking on couldn't possibly lead to point B. I stop, I have a cup of tea, I mark the road as "No Way!" and I change course. I keep walking. Hoping that someday, one by one, i will have eliminated all the roads that do not lead to point B. If i can still keep walking then, i will be on one of the roads that lead from point A to point B.

"Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time,
turns into people."
~ Edward R. Harrison (1919-2007), Cosmologist.

1 Comments:

Blogger said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 19 kilos less than us.

(By the way, it has absoloutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING to "how" they eat.)

P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

CLICK on this link to determine if this quick test can help you release your true weight loss possibilities

Post a Comment

Topics

Bookmarks

MORE